Sydney Radio Station Mix 106.5 is engaging in a fairly juvenile attempt to make their afternoon radio jock Ant Simpson cry while on National radio. They’ve subjected him to all kinds of inhumane torture including a leg wax and chemical (onion) warfare – but of greater interest was their attempt at having him cry by strapping him into the Sydney-based Red Baron ‘Red Bull‘ Extra 200.
Under normal circumstances, trying to get somebody to cry would be an act that would attract the scrutiny of the entire industry, but when it’s all part of a consensual radio campaign it makes for good listening. The station’s website says that “it’s debatable whether his girlish screams is crying or not”. You be the judge.
- Air New Zealand ‘Bare Essentials’ Safety Video
- Red Bull Air Race: End of Day 1 in Perth
- Matt Hall’s Red Bull Near Miss. Fit to Fly?
- Air New Zealand TV commercial: “Nothing to Hide”
- A Learning Process (Red Bull Air Race)
- Output METAR Data on your Webpage with PHP
- First look at Virgin Australia’s new Print Campaign