The FAA freely releases all their questions and answers for most levels of examinations making them a useful tool for organisations engaged in flight training. The data, however, is often difficult to implement into other online applications because it’s generally disseminated as a text file or PDF. We’ve parsed the data into a MySQL database for anybody that wants to use it for their own purpose. The data is a little old so it would be appreciated if somebody could point us towards a text file containing the most recent questions.
We’ll have a site up and running (when time permits) at AviationTheory.com sometime ‘soon’ where the data will be presented in a more usable format.
- NBAA 2010 Social Media Panel (Video)
- Easily post an aviation Metar report into your WordPress post or page with shortcode
- Easily post an aviation TAF report into your WordPress post or page with shortcode
- Output METAR Data on your Webpage with PHP
- Leaving Emirates #6 Goodbye Email
- Qantas IFE Podcasts
- Help us support the Centennial of Woman Pilots