Virgin Blue re-branded its domestic and narrow-body international operation (excluding the Polynesian Blue operation that consists of just one aircraft) into Virgin Australia.
We have lots of information coming – including video of the Sydney press conference with Richard Branson and John Borghetti. In the meantime, here’s a few photos from today’s event. We’ll upload hundreds of photos to Facebook. Are you a ‘fan’ of our page yet?
There’s a comprehensive ‘summary post’ to follow.
- First look at Virgin Australia’s new Print Campaign
- Will Virgin Blue re-brand as Virgin Australia?
- Virgin Atlantic’s Charity Event at The Ivy, Sydney
- Virgin Blue Unveils its New Look
- Virgin Australia Unveils its New Brisbane Lounge
- New Virgin Blue TV campaign: Where Great Ideas Fly’
- Virgin Australia ATR Trip Report