Virgin Australia will today launch a national print and billboard campaign that gives us some indication of what we can expect from the brand in the future.
Unlike the more flamboyant “flygirl” campaigns we’ve come to expect from the Virgin brand, today’s launch is far more subtle and focuses on what the company claims is its core asset – it’s people.
The series of advertisements will be seen on Australian billboards and in newspapers and magazines.
- Welcome Virgin Australia – Pictures
- New V Australia TV campaign: Flygirls
- New Virgin Blue TV campaign: Where Great Ideas Fly’
- Will Virgin Blue re-brand as Virgin Australia?
- Virgin Atlantic’s Charity Event at The Ivy, Sydney
- Virgin Australia Unveils its New Brisbane Lounge
- V Australia – more pics and new TV campaign